Maybe the kids are growing — or there’s another one on the way — and you need an addition on your home. Or maybe your home-based business needs a separate office, or it’s finally time to build that workshop.
Whatever the reason you need a home addition or renovations, Esterline Construction has you covered. Whether it’s increasing square footage by finishing off a basement or attic, adding additional rooms, or building a second story onto your home, Esterline has the experience and expertise to make sure your project is done right.
We can help you with the questions you have about Florida building codes, how to work with your house’s structure and foundation, and renovation costs and — even the overall feasibility of your project. We’ve completed countless additions and home renovations, and we’ve got all the answers.
The Esterline difference:
- Service is our focus. We want you to be 100% happy! Anything less and our job isn’t done.
- We’re fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can trust our work.
- We’re also certified. At Esterline, we have Florida-certified General, Plumbing, and Roofing Contractors on-staff.
- We work with professionals — and they’re on the payroll. See why we perform certain services in-house.
- We’re EPA Lead-Safe certified. We care about your health as much as our own.
If it’s time to look at building up or out, rely on Esterline’s 50+ years of combined experience providing central Florida homeowners with high-quality, full-service construction solutions. Go ahead — ask other companies if they’ll do what we will… and then come talk to us. Get a free estimate on your home addition or renovation project by completing the form on this page or call (813) 752-3300.